Workshop on the occasion of the 10th Anniversary of the „Solidarnost“ Association
„Solidarnost“ organizes a workshop on the occasion of the 10th Anniversary of the program for psychosocial rehabilitation. It will be held on 06.07.2013 in the BEST WESTERN PLUS City Hotel, Sofia, 6 „Stara Planina“ from 10.00 to 16.30.
To participate in the workshop, please contact us at 02/9719920 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org by 01.06.2013.
The program of the workshop can be found here.
- 75 causes are looking for support in “Bulgaria Donates” campaign from March 22 to March 31
- Support our Global Giving campaign
- SKEPDAH comes to its end – download our curricula
- SKEPDAH Project meets to talk about Dissemination of this projects outputs
- SKEPDAH Project Partners meet to discuss Dual Diagnosis and Helpline Work
- SKEPDAH Project meets to talk about New Psychoactive Substances and Helpline Work
- SKEPDAH Project has its first exchange meeting on Helpline skills and burnout prevention
- We would like to invite you to the charity exhibition “Help us to grow”
- The Skills and Knowledge Exchange Project for Drug and Alcohol Helplines has started
- International Women’s Club supports indigent people, disabled by narcotic or alcohol addiction
- ECEtt Conference in Warsaw
- International Women’s Club supports the treatment of people suffering from addiction
- “Posoka House” opened its doors on 19 January 2016
- Workshop on the occasion of the 10th Anniversary of the „Solidarnost“ Association
Charity photography exhibition “TOGETHER ON THE ROAD…”
With excitement and joy we opened on September 24, 2020, the Charity photography exhibition “TOGETHER ON THE ROAD…”, held in support of the National Drugs, Alcohol and Gambling Helpline. We…
IN THE BEGINNING I DID NOT BELIEVE I COULD BE CURED
All starts are difficult, so was this one – to accept that you are addicted and to start treatment.