Workshop on the occasion of the 10th Anniversary of the „Solidarnost“ Association
„Solidarnost“ organizes a workshop on the occasion of the 10th Anniversary of the program for psychosocial rehabilitation. It will be held on 06.07.2013 in the BEST WESTERN PLUS City Hotel, Sofia, 6 „Stara Planina“ from 10.00 to 16.30.
To participate in the workshop, please contact us at 02/9719920 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org by 01.06.2013.
The program of the workshop can be found here.
- SKEPDAH comes to its end – download our curricula
- SKEPDAH Project meets to talk about Dissemination of this projects outputs
- SKEPDAH Project Partners meet to discuss Dual Diagnosis and Helpline Work
- SKEPDAH Project meets to talk about New Psychoactive Substances and Helpline Work
- SKEPDAH Project has its first exchange meeting on Helpline skills and burnout prevention
- We would like to invite you to the charity exhibition “Help us to grow”
- The Skills and Knowledge Exchange Project for Drug and Alcohol Helplines has started
- International Women’s Club supports indigent people, disabled by narcotic or alcohol addiction
- ECEtt Conference in Warsaw
- International Women’s Club supports the treatment of people suffering from addiction
- “Posoka House” opened its doors on 19 January 2016
- Workshop on the occasion of the 10th Anniversary of the „Solidarnost“ Association
The clients of „Solidarnost“ Program are preparing savoury lunch during workshop Kitchen – 21 August 2019.
From banal, ugly, sick and degrading, the story about my addiction to drugs has become a story about joy and satisfaction from being myself and living my life. Of course…