We have been treating addictions since 2003
We need your help - because behind every donation stands the fate of a human being.
“Solidarnost” Association for Rehabilitation of Addicted People
We started Solidarnost Program to meet the needs of people struggling with drug and alcohol addiction and problem gambling, as well as their families and relatives.
- The program aims at:
- Rehabilitation and social reintegration of drug addicts leading to autonomous living.
- Support and consultations for clients’ parents and relatives.
- Information and consulting, popularization of Solidarnost’ cause.
Structures of the Organization
The main activity of Solidarnost Association is rehabilitation and resocialization of alcohol, drug addicts and gambling, which is implemented by the Solidarnost Program. The program was established in 2003 and employs psychologists with extensive experience in recovering from addictions.
The Solidarnost Program offers a clean, sheltered environment that does not allow the use of drugs and alcohol as well as the violence.
To register for a primary consultation, you can contact us at the following phone numbers between 9:00 and 17:00 every working day:
The evening program aims at helping working and studying individuals, who are addicted to gambling, as well as their families. It is important to us that we provide a service that is both easily accessible and sufficiently effective to meet the needs of people struggling with gambling addiction. Therefore we offer a predominantly group based approach, which is backed by a personal treatment plan (PTP) and individual counseling. The clients’ relatives can take advantage of the support of our family counselor.
Since 2009, the Information and Consultation Center “Ambassadors of Hope” has been operating the National Drugs, Alcohol and Gambling Helpline (NDAGH).
Who we are
Solidarnost Association is a nonprofit organization in public interest founded in 2006.
- In 2003, Solidarnost Program was started by the Association for Fight against Epidemic Diseases and Drug Addictions.
- In 2004, we started working with parents and relatives of the clients.
- In 2006, the Information and Consultancy Center Ambassadors of Hope was established.
- In 2006, Solidarnost Program went under the management of Association for Rehabilitation of Addicted People Solidarnost.
- In 2008, the National Drugs, Alcohol and Gambling Helpline was started.
- In 2015, the low-threshold center Posoka was established and functioned till May 2019.
- Between 2017 and 2020, Solidarnost Association bore the name Fracarita Bulgaria.
- In 2019, the Evening program for gambling addicted people started its work.
More information about the formation of the different structures of the organization can be found on “Projects” menu.
Structure of the Organization
The main activity of Solidarnost Association is rehabilitation and resocialization of people suffering from addiction which is carried out by Solidarnost Program in two forms: a day program for people addicted to drugs and alcohol, and an evening program for gambling addicted program. The Program is staffed with experienced psychologists in the field of addiction.
Other projects of the organization:
- Information and Consultancy Center Ambassadors of Hope.
- National Drugs, Alcohol and Gambling Helpline, https://www.drugsinfo-bg.org/en.
Solidarnost Program is established in accordance with the standards of the National Anti-Drug Strategy and the current international best practices. Our rehabilitation program has been approved by the National Center of Public Health and Analyses and we possess a License for provision of the social service „Therapy and Rehabilitation“ by the Agency for Quality of Social Services to the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy.
Supervision and Monitoring
Our Program is supervised by Dr. Kimon Ganev (clinical and team supervision). The National Center of Public Health and Analyses monitors our activities, which guarantees the adherence to the best practices guidelines.
Solidarnost Association is a member of the European Federation of Therapeutic Communities (EFTC), the European Foundation of Drug Helplines (FESAT), the European Companionship in Education, training by travel (ECEtt), and the National Patient`s Organization (NPO).
75 causes are looking for support in “Bulgaria Donates” campaign from March 22 to March 31
This year the National Drugs, Alcohol and Gambling Helpline (NDAGH) takes part in the second edition of the donating initiative “Bulgaria Donates”. NDAGH provides anonymous and free of charge counseling…
Support our Global Giving campaign
All funds raised will support the activities of the rehabilitation program Solidarnost.
Charity photography exhibition “TOGETHER ON THE ROAD…”
With excitement and joy we opened on September 24, 2020, the Charity photography exhibition “TOGETHER ON THE ROAD…”, held in support of the National Drugs, Alcohol and Gambling Helpline. We…
IN THE BEGINNING I DID NOT BELIEVE I COULD BE CURED
All starts are difficult, so was this one – to accept that you are addicted and to start treatment.