An evening program for gambling addiction
The evening program aims at helping working and studying individuals, who are addicted to gambling, as well as their families. It is important to us that we provide a service that is both easily accessible and sufficiently effective to meet the needs of people struggling with gambling addiction. Therefore we offer a predominantly group based approach, which is backed by a personal treatment plan (PTP) and individual counseling. The clients’ relatives can take advantage of the support of our family counselor.
- Achieving remission with regards to the gambling behaviors and developing lifelong skills for dealing with urges.
- Exploring and determining the dispositions and attitudes leading to the development of the gambling addiction and restructuring them into more adaptive attitudes and expectations.
- Developing and integrating resilient and adaptive behavioral models in order to sustain long-lasting remission.
- Relapse prevention groups – 4 groups a month. These groups aim at revealing the psychological processes that form the desire for gambling and most importantly provide clients with the opportunity to learn how to withstand their urges.
- Completion and follow up of a PTP and weekly individual counseling. The aim is for the client to have clear goals and to be aware of their personal progress towards them.
- Monthly family counseling. The family work aims at supporting the clients’ relatives and to assist their recovery.
- Additional individual and family counseling. If needed additional sessions can be requested.
The program’s capacity is 12 people. It is suitable for individuals 18 and older (who work or study and are unable to attend a day program) with a gambling problem, they want to resolve.
The groups are held once a week. The day and time are agreed upon by the clients and the team.
To make an appointment for initial consultation, please call 02-971-99-20
0884-38-99-30 (Mon – Fri, 9.00 am to 5.00 pm).
75 causes are looking for support in “Bulgaria Donates” campaign from March 22 to March 31
This year the National Drugs, Alcohol and Gambling Helpline (NDAGH) takes part in the second edition of the donating initiative “Bulgaria Donates”. NDAGH provides anonymous and free of charge counseling…
Support our Global Giving campaign
All funds raised will support the activities of the rehabilitation program Solidarnost.
We celebrate again!
Today we have another occasion to celebrate. One of our clients successfully completed the rehabilitation program „Solidarnost“, observing the anti-epidemic measures – 09 July 2020.
IN THE BEGINNING I DID NOT BELIEVE I COULD BE CURED
All starts are difficult, so was this one – to accept that you are addicted and to start treatment.