- Psychosocial rehabilitation of people with drug addiction or drug abuse, 2020
- Professional assistance to addicted people, 2019-2020
- Skills and Knowledge Exchange Project for Drug and Alcohol Helplines 2016-2018
- Access to medical services for indigent people, disabled by narcotic and/or alcohol addiction, 2017
- Support for indigent people, disabled by narcotic and alcohol addiction, in Day rehabilitation program “Solidarnost”, 2016
- Rehabilitation of Dependent People – Solidarnost 2015-2017
- Psychosocial rehabilitation of dependent people 2011-2018
- Drug Helplines, online and interactive 2013-2015
- Stabilization and motivation for treatment 2013-2014
- Drug prevention and education among young people through social networking 2012-2014
- First Steps Toward Independence
- Training for professional realization and parenthood 2011
- Let’s talk soberly about the alcohol 2011
- Project “European Companionship in Education, training by travel”
- Establishing a Bulgarian Drugs Helpline and Interactive Information Website
- I don’t smoke while I’m eating 2009
- Ambassadors of Hope – 2
- Application of the model „therapeutic community“ in an open (non-residential) rehabilitation program for addicts
- Day Care Center for the Rehabilitation of Addicts
- Ambassadors of Hope
- European Companionship in Education, training by travel
75 causes are looking for support in “Bulgaria Donates” campaign from March 22 to March 31
This year the National Drugs, Alcohol and Gambling Helpline (NDAGH) takes part in the second edition of the donating initiative “Bulgaria Donates”. NDAGH provides anonymous and free of charge counseling…
Support our Global Giving campaign
All funds raised will support the activities of the rehabilitation program Solidarnost.
We celebrate again!
Today we have another occasion to celebrate. One of our clients successfully completed the rehabilitation program „Solidarnost“, observing the anti-epidemic measures – 09 July 2020.
IN THE BEGINNING I DID NOT BELIEVE I COULD BE CURED
All starts are difficult, so was this one – to accept that you are addicted and to start treatment.