ECEtt Conference in Warsaw
Invitation to a celebration and a conference
Our partner network European Companionship in Education, Training by Travel (ECETT) is now ten years old. We will celebrate the anniversary with a conference on the topic “Integrating past experiences into a better future” in Warsaw.
The event will be on 5 December 2016.
Here you can see the invitation from the President of ECETT – Mr. Georges van der Straten.
You can download the poster in English here.
All people interested in good practices in the field of addiction, social work and lifelong learning are welcome.
- SKEPDAH comes to its end – download our curricula
- SKEPDAH Project meets to talk about Dissemination of this projects outputs
- SKEPDAH Project Partners meet to discuss Dual Diagnosis and Helpline Work
- SKEPDAH Project meets to talk about New Psychoactive Substances and Helpline Work
- SKEPDAH Project has its first exchange meeting on Helpline skills and burnout prevention
- We would like to invite you to the charity exhibition “Help us to grow”
- The Skills and Knowledge Exchange Project for Drug and Alcohol Helplines has started
- International Women’s Club supports indigent people, disabled by narcotic or alcohol addiction
- ECEtt Conference in Warsaw
- International Women’s Club supports the treatment of people suffering from addiction
- “Posoka House” opened its doors on 19 January 2016
- Workshop on the occasion of the 10th Anniversary of the „Solidarnost“ Association
The clients of „Solidarnost“ Program are preparing savoury lunch during workshop Kitchen – 21 August 2019.
From banal, ugly, sick and degrading, the story about my addiction to drugs has become a story about joy and satisfaction from being myself and living my life. Of course…