ECEtt Conference in Warsaw
Invitation to a celebration and a conference
Our partner network European Companionship in Education, Training by Travel (ECETT) is now ten years old. We will celebrate the anniversary with a conference on the topic “Integrating past experiences into a better future” in Warsaw.
The event will be on 5 December 2016.
Here you can see the invitation from the President of ECETT – Mr. Georges van der Straten.
You can download the poster in English here.
All people interested in good practices in the field of addiction, social work and lifelong learning are welcome.
- 75 causes are looking for support in “Bulgaria Donates” campaign from March 22 to March 31
- Support our Global Giving campaign
- SKEPDAH comes to its end – download our curricula
- SKEPDAH Project meets to talk about Dissemination of this projects outputs
- SKEPDAH Project Partners meet to discuss Dual Diagnosis and Helpline Work
- SKEPDAH Project meets to talk about New Psychoactive Substances and Helpline Work
- SKEPDAH Project has its first exchange meeting on Helpline skills and burnout prevention
- We would like to invite you to the charity exhibition “Help us to grow”
- The Skills and Knowledge Exchange Project for Drug and Alcohol Helplines has started
- International Women’s Club supports indigent people, disabled by narcotic or alcohol addiction
- ECEtt Conference in Warsaw
- International Women’s Club supports the treatment of people suffering from addiction
- “Posoka House” opened its doors on 19 January 2016
- Workshop on the occasion of the 10th Anniversary of the „Solidarnost“ Association
Charity photography exhibition “TOGETHER ON THE ROAD…”
With excitement and joy we opened on September 24, 2020, the Charity photography exhibition “TOGETHER ON THE ROAD…”, held in support of the National Drugs, Alcohol and Gambling Helpline. We…
IN THE BEGINNING I DID NOT BELIEVE I COULD BE CURED
All starts are difficult, so was this one – to accept that you are addicted and to start treatment.