“Posoka House” opened its doors on 19 January 2016
The Low-threshold Center “Posoka House” (“Direction” House) of Solidarnost Association for rehabilitation of addicted people started its work on 19 January 2016.
The Center works with addicted clients in active phase of drug and alcohol use who have not decided to start treatment yet.
The Center provides the following free services:
• shelter from the weather during the Center’s working hours;
• coffee and tea;
• washing machine and dryer;
• hygiene materials and disinfectants;
• consultations with psychiatrist,
• lawyer or psychologist on client’s request;
• referral to other support services.
Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 10:00 to 15:00.
Address: 109 Slivnitsa blvd., Sofia
Phone: 0883 389 930
Facebook cause: Къща „Посока“
- SKEPDAH comes to its end – download our curricula
- SKEPDAH Project meets to talk about Dissemination of this projects outputs
- SKEPDAH Project Partners meet to discuss Dual Diagnosis and Helpline Work
- SKEPDAH Project meets to talk about New Psychoactive Substances and Helpline Work
- SKEPDAH Project has its first exchange meeting on Helpline skills and burnout prevention
- We would like to invite you to the charity exhibition “Help us to grow”
- The Skills and Knowledge Exchange Project for Drug and Alcohol Helplines has started
- International Women’s Club supports indigent people, disabled by narcotic or alcohol addiction
- ECEtt Conference in Warsaw
- International Women’s Club supports the treatment of people suffering from addiction
- “Posoka House” opened its doors on 19 January 2016
- Workshop on the occasion of the 10th Anniversary of the „Solidarnost“ Association
The clients of „Solidarnost“ Program are preparing savoury lunch during workshop Kitchen – 21 August 2019.
From banal, ugly, sick and degrading, the story about my addiction to drugs has become a story about joy and satisfaction from being myself and living my life. Of course…