Information and Consultation Center „Ambassadors of Hope“
This is our section for information, consultation and preparation for participation in the rehabilitation program.
If you come to a pre-agreed meeting with us you will receive answers of the following questions:
- Where is the best place I can go through detoxification?
- What are the possibilities for rehabilitation, here in Bulgaria?
- What is the difference between long term and short term programs?
- What kind of program do I have to choose?
- What do I have to do to enter a rehabilitation program?
- What happens during the rehabilitation?
We can answer questions, connected to the dependence, psychoactive substances and places for treatment and rehabilitation in Bulgaria.
The consultations in the Information and Consultation Center include:
- Analysis of the client’s request;
- Orientation to detoxification or medication;
- Orientation to a partnership program (for example, Therapeutic Community) in case the client has some individual characteristics that cannot be met by Solidarnost Program;
- The clients, who make the choice to stay in Solidarnost Program and satisfy the conditions, enter a procedure for acceptance, which finishes with signing a contract for participation in the rehabilitation program.
SKEPDAH comes to its end – download our curricula
Download the New Curricula for Drug and Alcohol Helpline Workers!
SKEPDAH Project meets to talk about Dissemination of this projects outputs
The final meeting of this project took place in Larnaca, Cyprus on June 18th and 19th 2018.
The clients of „Solidarnost“ Program are preparing savoury lunch during workshop Kitchen – 21 August 2019.
From banal, ugly, sick and degrading, the story about my addiction to drugs has become a story about joy and satisfaction from being myself and living my life. Of course…