Information and Consultation Center „Ambassadors of Hope“
This is our section for information, consultation and preparation for participation in the rehabilitation program.
If you come to a pre-agreed meeting with us you will receive answers of the following questions:
- Where is the best place I can go through detoxification?
- What are the possibilities for rehabilitation, here in Bulgaria?
- What is the difference between long term and short term programs?
- What kind of program do I have to choose?
- What do I have to do to enter a rehabilitation program?
- What happens during the rehabilitation?
We can answer questions, connected to the dependence, psychoactive substances and places for treatment and rehabilitation in Bulgaria.
The consultations in the Information and Consultation Center include:
- Analysis of the client’s request;
- Orientation to detoxification or medication;
- Orientation to a partnership program (for example, Therapeutic Community) in case the client has some individual characteristics that cannot be met by Solidarnost Program;
- The clients, who make the choice to stay in Solidarnost Program and satisfy the conditions, enter a procedure for acceptance, which finishes with signing a contract for participation in the rehabilitation program.
75 causes are looking for support in “Bulgaria Donates” campaign from March 22 to March 31
This year the National Drugs, Alcohol and Gambling Helpline (NDAGH) takes part in the second edition of the donating initiative “Bulgaria Donates”. NDAGH provides anonymous and free of charge counseling…
Support our Global Giving campaign
All funds raised will support the activities of the rehabilitation program Solidarnost.
Charity photography exhibition “TOGETHER ON THE ROAD…”
With excitement and joy we opened on September 24, 2020, the Charity photography exhibition “TOGETHER ON THE ROAD…”, held in support of the National Drugs, Alcohol and Gambling Helpline. We…
IN THE BEGINNING I DID NOT BELIEVE I COULD BE CURED
All starts are difficult, so was this one – to accept that you are addicted and to start treatment.